Education has always remained a focal point of my business since establishment. Empoweredbybae or Empowered Medical Aesthetics stands for beauty and education. The creation of empowerment and self-confidence through client consultation, and the basis of cultivating a nurse-client relationship.
Whether it may be my own education and continued self-growth in my business and the medical aesthetic field, or me constantly providing education to my clients, I always ensure they understand and consent to the most appropriate and individualized treatment plan possible. Education has always been the area where I knew I would grow in this field, and set myself and my business apart.
LK Aesthetics Training Institute
LK Aesthetics Training Institute has been running since 2021. Lindsay Kmit & Katelyn Burden are both certified cosmetic nurse injectors that joined forces after working individually for 4 years in the medical aesthetics industry. Both trainers bring 10+ years of combined experience to the table in multiple avenues of nursing. Working under the direction of our medical director, Lynda Quesnel we provide courses to RPNs and RNs that are both new to the industry and looking to gain further experience in advanced techniques.
Fundamentals of Neurotoxin and Dermal Fillers Training
- 2 days 9-5pm in classroom
- Intimate learning experience with less than 6 participants in each course and 2 instructors
- Theory of Neurotoxin and Dermal Filler Injection
- Policies and Procedures including: CNO standards, Occlusion and Complication Management, Marketing and Liability, Task Delegation & Medical Director Relationship
- Anatomy, and Physiology of the art of medical aesthetics
- Hands-on physical injections on real demo clients where you will inject every injection point taught in this course
Price – $5,399 + HST for full course including Intro to the Business of Medical Aesthetics
Intro to the Business of Medical Aesthetics
- 4 hour Introduction for those in medical aesthetics or other new entrepreneurs looking for assistance in starting their business
- Branding Strategies and Business Plan Creation
- Attracting your ideal client & Finding your Niche
- Social Media Start-up & Attraction Strategies
- Hashtag Usage
- Marketing Ads & Strategies
Individual 1:1 Training with Nurse Katelyn
Geared towards those that have already completed their Fundamentals Training and are looking for additional training in advanced areas or to learn new techniques. Sessions are adapted towards the goals of the injector.
Training techniques include: Cannula usage, Advanced Filler areas, Advanced Neurotoxin Areas. Sessions can also be geared towards refreshing Fundamental skill.
Cost is $1,999/day + HST
Empowered Medical Aesthetics is looking to take on 1-2 Injectors for Full mentorship and training. We are looking for a nurse who has completed their Fundamentals training and is looking to enter into a clinic atmosphere and work within our space. Full mentorship and training will be provided by Nurse Katelyn. If you are interested please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and inquire about these spots. We are looking for fresh faces who are interested in becoming a part of our routine and growing with us and our clientele to offer many medical aesthetic services.
What is next?
Advanced Lip Injection Training Course
Advanced Dermal Filler Injection Course
PCDC or Fat Dissolving Injection Course
Dermaplaning Facial Course